Hi SoulBeautiful both She & He
"An Energy Gal", Anita is a mom of Beautiful Amazing twin Daughters, two Beautiful Abundant Sons (in-laws), and a grandmom to Beautiful Awesome five grandchildren. She is an Integrative Metaphysical Consultant and has her Doctorate in Metaphysical Science. She is considered "the Door Opener" and her Signature message is "Get to Know Your House". Anita is an award-winning International Spoken Word Poet/Artist & Speaker. When she writes, she is expressing her life experience to connect with others. When she delivers, her poetic affirmations touch our heart and speak with our soul, She is a Poetry Wellness Coach ~ coaching also via Poetry with messages of Wellness & Wellbeing, Hope & Upliftment, Encouragement & Enlightenment.
Anita's message is all about living life from the Inside out and addressing our Karmic Debt of "Not enough - confidence/imposter syndrome"; "Not deserving - perpetual regret/guilt"; and "Not worthy - self unforgiveness/guilt". Her message for the 50+ is that while we are here on this earth, it ain't never too late to give birth to a an idea...a dream. Anita's message is for both men and women, as Anita says, "our Brothers feel pain and are on the road of Self-Recovery too".
My Personal Message:
Ever since I was a little girl, I had a strong desire to want to know how I connected with God, nature, with other souls. I always thought something much bigger was going on beyond the stars and that we’re connected with it. I've come to realize that actually, my desire was to get to know my House (mind body, heart, soul & Spirit); how it connected with the God, Universe, nature & You and what I came here to do and how to do it...How I connect with You. It’s a Journey. I've learned and continue to learn...My House is the same as Your House.
About Anita Caprice Powell, Msc.D.
Engai Creative Thought Academy/Poetry & Music Publishing
TAPN2U Movement, LLC
Empowerment thru Spoken Word Poetry (A Help to Heal) - TAPN2U Foundation (www.eswp.org)
(ESWP profile is included in the UN - Department of Economic & Social Affairs System)
Anita is a Doctor of Philosophy, Honoris Causa degree recipient (Jharkhand Rai University RANCHI ~ India). She serves as a Human Rights Consultant, Michigan Unemployment Appeals & Rare Disease Advocate. She is also Global Advisor with G100 Prison Reforms & Reintegration ALL Ladies League G100 (Dr. Harbeen Arora, Visionary/Founder).
Anita has been a Numerical Vibrations Practioner since the 1980s and has a background in Skin-Care Alchemy, making her own skincare & cleansing products since 2012.
From 12/2020 until 10/2022, Anita and family "theangelsdreamteam under the auspices of her non-profit foundation partnered with buildOn.org and the Burkina Faso community to raise funds to construct a school in the Kondui, B community - Burkina Faso, West Africa. This dream was accomplished and the Ground Breaking Ceremony, occurred on December 3, 2022.
Her Poetic Affirmations are included in the anthologies of:
1. TheNewBeatGeneration (USA)
2. Galleon Publishing (India)
3. Brown Molasses Sunday, edited by Cieara Edward (USA)
4. Expressions of the Heart - Poetry Guild (USA)
5. The Soft Parade - The National Library of Poetry (USA)
6. National Beat Poetry Foundation, Inc. (New Generation Beat Publications (USA)
7. Galleon Publishing "Tranquility" (India)
8, Inner Child Press International (Philippines)
1. International Metaphysical Ministries (USA)
2. SHEconomy (India)
3. Powerhouse Global Magazine (UK)
4. Women's Health Style (USA)
5. The Tranquil Planet (USA)
6. Wazobia Global Times (USA)
7. Artist Weekly (USA)
8. Glitterati - Philippines
9. CanvasRebel (USA)
10. BLK News (USA)
11. P.L.O.T.S. Creatives Magazine (USA)
12, Speakers Magazine (USA)
Anita is the author of:
1. “Reflections of an Angel” Book of Poetic Affirmations - (4th Edition)
2. YOU - Your Own Universe Reference & Journal
3. "The Divine feminine - My Relationship With God (A global anthology).
4. “Universal Verses – Words to Inspire Peace & Hope” a Global Anthology
She is the developer of the
1. TAPN2U Treasure Map Experience (for both youth and adults),
2. YOU Workshop,
3. SHE (Soul Healing Experience) Project,
4. Rhythmic Reverb (Voice of Your Soul (customed MP3)
Anita is Certified in:
Life Coaching (Transformational)
Anita received her diploma in Massage Therapy and
is also a Usui Reiki Master.
Rare Disease Legislative Advocacy
Human Rights Consultant
Anita is a member of the:
1. American Metaphysical Doctors Association,
2. International Association of Therapists,
3. ALL Ladies League G100,
4. American Foundation for Suicide Prevention,
5. National Scleroderma, and Sjogren's (Show-Grin) Foundations.
6. Poetry Society of Michigan
7. Academy of American Poets
8. National Federation of State Poetry Societies,
9. 3HO Foundation.
Anita is the recipient of the:
1. Social Activist 2020 Award (Women of Hearts Awards) UK
2. Diversity Leader 2021 (Women of Hearts Awards) UK
2. Exceptional Women of Excellence 2019 (Women Economic Forum) Cairo, Egypt
3. Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All 2020 (ALL Ladies League) India,
4. Most Compassionate Woman of the Year 2022 (Harvest Convention ) Manila, Philippines.
5. 25 Top Motivational Speakers 2023 (Macedonian Association) Macedonia
6. Poet of the Year 2022 (All Lives Do Exist - Global Peace Poetry Summit) USA
7. International Humanity Day Award (University of Ghana) Ghana
Anita (Spiritual Name ~ Seema Kirti Kaur/Artist Angel
continues to volunteer her time, talent, and treasure via Pro Bono & Field Advocacy work. In addition, she shares her talent via platform speaking domestically, nationally, and globally. Anita aspires to inspire and uplift; to help us TAPN2 our Perfection within our imperfection ~ the Divine within our humanness. Her message for the Alluringly Seasoned & Marvelously Mature Seasoned (not senior) Adult is: "it ain't never too late to get to know,, learn to grow, expand upon and depend upon a Dream. We are Perfectly Seasoned...We are Human & Divine.